Anyway, I decided on this pattern from my e-stash and decided to make Joe a jumper for school seeing as school clothes is what he wears the most often.
Hunting for bottle green material proved a little harder than expected but finally I got some and then I set about cutting it out and sewing ... and then well, the disappointment.
I don't like the jumper. The pattern is too narrow in the torso and too long in the sleeves.
Joe can't get himself into or out of the jumper, so I've ditched it to the side of his bedroom even though he keeps asking to wear it.
Anyway, task completed: I've made something from my e-stash and now back to making pressies for Christmas!