So now that I have faffed around with my new project & convinced you, yet again, that I am possibly mad... let's talk Christmas presents!
Here are some ideas for all members in your family...
for the baby...
1. Barbara Koala by A Little Vintage Store
2. Pixie Hat by Typically Red
3. Octopus Plush Toy by Big Stuffed
4. Felted Mouse Hat by Zaves Felt
5. Heart Knitted Blanket by Yarning Made
6. Baby Shoes by Harper Daisy
for the boy...
1. Paper camping kit by Pukaca
2. Robot plush toy by Little Korboose
3. Firetruck Onesie by Zen Threads
4. Superhero cape set by Super Kid Capes
5. Wooden dinosaur set by Imagination Kids
6. Wooden toy chainsaw by Needle & Nail
for the girl...
1. Bunny costume dress by Wild Things Dresses
2. Bernice doll by A Little Vintage Store
3. Chihuahua tote bag by Ben Winewin
4. Colouring book of dolls by Fixies Shelf
5. Macaron purse by Urban Pleat
6. Micro teddy bear by Lam Linh
for the blokes...
1. Trophy buffalo by Paper Wolfs Shop
2. Shave kit by Whiskey Ink & Lace
3. Pistol pocket knife by Contrary
4. Civil war hat by Heathen Clothing
5. Bees cardigan by Zen Threads
6. Funny sign by Sign Fail
for the ladies...
1. Big basket by African Baskets
2. Mexican embroidered bag by Aida Coronado
3. Deer & elks skirt by Stars Wear
4. Triangle necklace by Le Faire
5. Cat ears ring by The Rogue & The Wolf
6. Small heart earrings by Small Grey Cat
for the grandparents...
1. Butting deer bookends by Design Atelier Article
2. Finch cushion by Senay Studio
3. Crown key hook by Design Atelier Article
4. Resin vase by Bravo Juliet Designs
5. Crochet round doily by Pravda
6. Knitted snail tea cosy by Ruperts House
Have you started your Christmas shopping, do you have any great shops or products to recommend?
all images via source